A man by the name of Nathan Larson, from Charlottesville, is running for public office in the US State of Virginia. This would be a totally unremarkable affair if it wasn’t for some of his very murky past.
It seems that he has been running for office (or trying to) since 2008; first under the Libertarian party, and currently under the Independent party.
in 2009, Mr. Larson pleaded guilty and was sentenced to a 16 month (or 14, depending on sources) jail sentence due to a an act of ‘civil disobedience’, as reported by the vast majority of newspapers. This particular act of ‘civil disobedience’ was, in fact, a death threat sent in the form of a letter to the White House. He threatened to kill either President Bush (still in the presidency when the letter was sent), or the upcoming President Obama.
Since everybody deserves a second chance, and I am personally of the opinion that people can change and better themselves over time, I see nothing wrong with a convicted felon running for Congress.
However, in Mr. Larson’s case, there are some other points to be considered as to whether or not he is a valid candidate, or if he should be allowed to run for office at all. Larson’s main points are:
- Protecting gun ownership. This protection of the 2nd amendment sure will rally a lot of support.
- Free trade. “Putting an end to U.S. involvement in foreign wars arising from our country’s alliance with Israel“. This is also a point that many people can support.
- Drug legalization. This isn’t a bad point. Most especially because it will get rid of the underground black markets if everybody had access to them freely. Also, if we consider countries like Portugal, the legalization of drugs actually resulted in a decline in consumption because, at the same time, the government fought against the stigmatization of addicts by providing free rehabilitation clinics to all those who wanted to kick the habit.
- Suicide rights. This is a highly debatable issue with many points to consider in favor and just as many against it.
- Polygamy. While I wouldn’t personally be a fan of sharing my husband with other women, I do not condone those who on their own free choice to have a relationship with one or several partners. As long as is consented by every adult, I personally have no problem with what people do with their lives.
- White Supremacy advocate. He believes in the “benevolent white supremacy” and names Adolf Hitler as a “white supremacist hero“.
- Repealing the 19th Amendment to the US Constitution. This amendment prohibits the states and the federal government from denying the right to vote to citizens of the United States on the basis of sex. Mr. Larson also wants to eliminate state funding for girl’s and women’s education.
- Repealing the Violence Against Women Act. So women can be beaten up and taken advantage of without repercussions.
- Legalization of child pornography. This is just plain wrong in so many levels.
- Legalizing incest. Who wouldn’t want to marry their brother or sister, mother or father? This is also wrong immoral in so many levels, but also from a biological perspective, inbreeding does nothing to further the gene pool and brings about many genetic diseases.
Basically, Mr. Larson wants to reduce women to nothing more than property, initially belonging to their fathers, and later to their husbands.
If Mr. Larson’s political views aren’t enough to get him elected, then there are a few other points worth mentioning. First and most important of all, he is a self-confessed pedophile. He had a Wiki page under the name Nathania.org, where he wrote ‘guides to pedophilia’, among other interesting subjects. He also created a number of Internet chat rooms for self-identified “incels” (involuntarily celibate men) and for pedophiles; the most notable ones are suiped.org and incelocalypse.today. These websites, under the guise of support groups for men, were white supremacist sites used to incite violence and rape.
On all these sites he wrote long essays about rape, incest, and pedophilia. Some of his most notable writings are as follows*:
- “A Man Should Be Allowed To Choke His Wife To Death As Punishment for Cutting Her Hair Short Without Permission, or Other Acts of Gross Insubordination”.
- “Advantages of Father-Daughter Incest”.
- “The Justifiability of an Incel’s Kidnapping a Girl and Keeping Her as His Rape-Slave for Sex and Babymaking”.
- “How to Psyche Yourself Up to Feel Entitled to Rape.”
- “Let’s Define What Rape Is”. a 3000-word essay posted on several of his websites, where Mr. Larson wrote: “Women are objects, to be taken care of by men like any other property, and for powerful men to insert themselves into as it pleases them, and as they believe will be in women’s own interests. In most cases, their interests are aligned, as long as the man is strong. Female sex-slaves actually get a much better deal than animals, because in most cases, they are allowed to reproduce, unlike animals raised for meat or companionship.”
In these websites. Mr. Larson has also confessed sexual attraction for his 3-year-old daughter, as well as boasting of raping his ex-wife.
In these sites he also wrote masterpieces such as ‘“How to psyche yourself up to feel entitled to rape” and long, graphic descriptions of sexual fantasies with children; confessed attraction for his 3-year-old daughter, and even boasted of raping his ex-wife.
Needless to say, in a short-court battle, his ex-wife got custody of the child and Mr. Larson’s parental rights were terminated. Unfortunately, the ex-wife seemed to have been a transsexual person struggling with depression and appeared to have committed suicide.
Mr. Larson has since remarried.
Originally published: 12th July 2018